From February 23rd to 25th, the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS) will play host to the Off The Grid (OTG), an event specially tailored for outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts.
Organised by the same team behind Art of Speed (AOS), the event is inspired by Japan’s biggest annual outdoor lifestyle event, ‘Fieldstyle’ and is expected to attract approximately 30,000 visitors.
Set to take place inside the 150,000 sq ft Hall A, OTG 2024 will feature five main attractions, as follows:
- An outdoor lifestyle vendor exhibition featuring leading brands such as Montanic Adventure Store, Anbot Store, Campguru, Eiger Adventure, Pahlawan Store, Outside Malaysia, EcoFlow, and many more.
- Brew Festa is a slow bar concept with an outdoor/camping theme where baristas dedicate their time to meticulously craft coffee specifically for coffee enthusiasts looking to stimulate their brain neurons.
- BBQ Showdown is a nightmare for vegans hosted by MeatXpert Premium Butcher.
- Makers Jamboree & Pasor Dinda Ladies Market is the best place for vintage and rare item hunters.
- Exciting activities for the whole family including skimpool, surf skate, roller disco, strider races, and hourly lucky draws for those who spend RM100 in a single receipt.
In addition to these main attractions, visitors can also enjoy traditional and acoustic performances, as well as participate in meet-ups for van campers, MINI RC Crawler hobbyists, and much more.
Vendors at OTG 2024 also have the opportunity to participate in the Best Booth Competition, which is divided into two categories: Best Vendor Booth (Food and Community) and Best Brand Booth.
The winners in each category will win a trip for one to the 2024 Fieldstyle Jamboree in Nagoya, Japan on May 18th and 19th, 2024.
Those interested in attending OTG 2024 can obtain weekend passes online for RM35 or RM50 if purchased on-site. The weekend pass is valid for a three-day entry.
There are also single-day passes available for RM15 if purchased online or RM20 if bought directly at the venue. Entry is free for children under 12 years old and for OKU cardholders.
Tickets can be purchased through the official website at https://otg.artofspeedmy.com/ticket/. A processing fee of RM3 per ticket will be charged for all online purchases.
Hidup ini terlalu singkat untuk bertekak tentang kereta mana yang paling hebat. Pandulah apa sahaja, yang penting anda puas hati.